Educate, Investigate, Associate
Insightful, Meaningful, Productive
Meet experienced professionals from the cannabis industry
- Legalized Cannabis in Canada is going to change the community, business, and investment landscapes. Cannabis Canada Association, collectively, represents the majority of Licensed Producers of cannabis for medical purposes as licensed and regulated by the Office of Medical Cannabis and the Controlled Substance and Tobacco Branch, under the Health Canada’s Marijuana for Medical Purposes Regulations (MMPR), in force as of April 1, 2014, recently modified on August 24, 2016 and renamed Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations (ACMPR).
Our members have been working in the area of medical cannabis for many years. During this time, significant knowledge and expertise in the field of medical cannabis has been developed within the Association. First and foremost our commitment is to our patients. We are able to serve the needs of our patients, work with key stakeholders, and grow the industry to meet the demand for safe product across the country.
- National voice for our members in their promotion of industry standards
- Support the development, growth and integrity of the regulated cannabis industry
- A trusted resource on issues related to the safe and responsible use of cannabis for medical and non-medical purposes
- Committed to product safety and quality, secure and reliable access and the promotion of the safe and effective use of cannabis
- Fully Licensed producers
- Network with the proven, experienced Industry Experts
- National programming in all major regional markets
- Canada’s licensed professionals
- We have positioned our educational program in alignment with the recommendations from “The Final Report of The Task Force on Cannabis Legalization and Regulation.”
- Unprecedented media exposure
- Meet with direct and complementary industry contacts
With the Cannabis Industry’s extraordinary growth, chances are your industry and product focus will have a crossover application that will be relevant. Financial Industry, Legal, Agri and Aquaculture, Medical, Security, Finance, HVAC, Retail and more.
A very small and select number of exhibitors will be accepted in each city. Get your application in today for consideration.
Not sure? Give us a call!